My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Crafters Companion - Under the Sea

Good morning, hope you are all ok. I'm up and about early this morning, so a post from me before I head off to work.

I have another Crafters Companion Colorista Dark make to share with you. This collection is so gorgeous, you will have hours of fun creating with it all.



I used : Under the Sea Pencil Pad
Designer tag pad 2
Yellow, blue, silver, mica, green & pink pencils.
Black card stock

All the lovely lot above available from Crafters Companion



4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Wow Donna this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

This is stunning Donna, so elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob.
x

Unknown said...

Fabulous creation. Hugs Jennifer xx

Juls said...

Wow!!!! Love this!! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...