My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 25 January 2017

LOTV Sneak Peek

Good morning, how are you all? Good, I hope.

I have another card to show that I made using one of the adorable images that are being released by LOTV on Saturday. This is one of the 5 cute animal images, there are also two very beautiful people images being released too. You are going to love all of them.




I also used : Sentiment tags  digi stamp set from LOTV
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils
Tattered Lace & Sara Signature dies
LOTV papers ( sadly retired )
Flower & ribbon from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.






6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such an adorable image and lovely colours - I can see a spend happening on Saturday!
Pauline
x

Lee said...

Hi Donna.Is it me but your font on your blog is soooooo tiny lol I can't read it.Anyway,this card is absolutely Stunning and Love your colouring and the colours you have used.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love those cute rabbits. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet!! Very romantic and fun image and lovely design!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful sweet card Donna the image is adorable, I love the lace edge around your card very effective hun.
Hugs Julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...