My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 13 October 2016

Love to colour?

Hi folks, hope you are all happy & well.

I, like so many of you love to colour, I can spend hours in my craftroom, just me, my pens and usually stamps or digis. My new favourite thing to colour though is the fabulous Colorista pads from Crafters Companion & along with the new pads are the gorgeous Colorista pens. Oh! & they are glittered or foiled too. The best thing is though that you can still use what you have created to make cards & gifts.

Here is my Crafters Companion The Inpsirers DT make.





I used: Exsquisite Florals 5x7 marker pad
Spectrum Noir Colorista Markers : Canary & Lemon, Purple & Hot Pink, Forest Green & Pear Green, Cerulean & Cyan, Cream


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely afternoon.




6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is gorgeous I love the rich colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Fantastic designs on those pads and the colours are so vibrant. Super card. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Donna, beautiful colours.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful and colourful! Loveit!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous, vibrant card. Love the colours
Lorraine x

Joey said...

Stunning x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...