My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 2 November 2015

LOTV sneak peek - Hey Chick

Hi folks, hope you are all happy and well & had a lovely weekend.

We spent the half term week in Blackpool on our hols. I love it there, the whole family and lots of friends in the same hotel every year. We have the best time and this year the weather was kind to us too, so an added bonus.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my scheduled posts, I will be catching up with all your blogs later.

Anyhoo! I have a sneak peek to share with you all. LOTV have a brand new release heading your way very soon, Thursday at the NEC and also next Monday on the website.

All of the new stamps are wonderful as usual and I know you will have trouble choosing between them.

I was lucky enough to get to work with the 'Hey Chick' set. Here is one of the cards I made.



I also used : Pastel Dreams paper pad from LOTV
Spellbinders & Tattered Lace dies
Promarkers & Spectrum Noir pencils
Woodware punches
Ribbon & gems from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'll be back later for a catch up.





23 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card, the colour combo and design are beautiful.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Donna
What a fabulous image... Can't wait for them to buy... Stunning card ...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Donna… such a fab image… perfect to make a quick card as not too much colouring... but looks really cute! Love the pretty papers and embellies! :-))
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Patti J said...

Hi Donna! What an adorable card - I love a non-traditional shape or fold, don't you? Great job! I'm your newest follower, and am looking forward to working with you on the CC team! Have a great week :)

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, your card is fabulous and I adore that cute little duck . I will off to the NEC on Saturday so will be on the lookout for these. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

So cute Donna. Fab card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card that duck is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful, love the duck.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Donna, the image is so sweet and I love the design and pretty details
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colour combo

mags said...

Gorgeous shaped card Donna. Love the cute image and design.
Glad you had a good time away.
Mags
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the round shape of this card and the holes around it! The duck is so cute and you have used fabulous colours!

Sylvia said...

Fab card,Donna.Love the shape and that cute little duck.

Hugs,Sylvia x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I like the image the shape and the colours
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable love this design and the papers, image and all the added beauties are certainly a delight to view.xx{The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Diane said...

Morning Donna, oh this is just adorable, love the die cuts, image and embellishments.

Hugs Diane

Sue said...

Donna, your card is beautiful. I love the combination of Kraft with that lovely mint green paper. Your colouring looks amazing and your card design is lovely with those pretty die cuts .
Sue...xxx

Jackie said...

Love that little duck, what a wonderful card :o)
Jackie xx

Squirrel x said...

Quacktastic hun! What a gorgeous card, love it. Hugs xx

Fikreta said...

lovely card

Debs said...

Adorable card Donna - such a sweet image and I love the colours.
Debs xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, such a sweet image and lovely design.
Pauline
x

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Donna and the image suits the shaped card so well. Beautiful colours. Glad you all had a fabulous holiday
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...