My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 10 August 2015

LOTV Design Collective card - Fairy December

Good morning, hope you are all ok and enjoying some lovely sunshine.

We went to Elsecar yesterday and had a lovely walk along the canal, then a picnic lunch and a visit to the antiques fair. Had a lovely day & slept really well. Fresh air always has that effect on me.

I have a card to show you that I made with a gorgeous stamp from the recent release over at LOTV. This little cutie is Fairy December and she is one of the brand new Calendar Fairy stamps.



I used : Fairy December from LOTV
Krafty Christmas paper pad
Promarkers & Prisma's
Spellbinders, Die'sire & Wild Rose Studios dies
Ribbon, scrim & pearl from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.
I'll be back later for a catch up.


12 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Really beautiful Donna lovely embellishments.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Donna.
Xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Donna, gorgeous card, so cute....
Your day out sounds wonderful...xx

Fikreta said...

cute card
hugs

Laine said...

So pretty and bright Donna.
Laine
xx

mags said...

Gorgeous card Donna. Cute image and design and love all the detail. Sounds like you had a lovely day out.
Mags
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, I love the new fairy stamps.
It sounds like you had a lovely relaxing day yesterday.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the sweet fairy stamp and your colouring too. A pretty combination of die-cuts and papers creating this fabulous card.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Donna this is a stunning card I love the fairy. Hugs Jackie

Jackie said...

Very sweet card.
My daughter has been researching her Dad's side of the family and some of them come from Elsecar :o)
Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...