My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 21 June 2014

Spots & Stripes

Good Morning, hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend ahead.

I have my My Mums Craft Shop DT card card to show you following our fab theme this week.

Spots & Stripes.



I knew as soon as I saw this theme that the scrummy Echo Park That's My Boy paper pad would fit the bill a treat.

I also used : The Hobby House topper sheet - Strawberry Tea
Clear coloured gem dots I love these, they look amazing in the centre of flowers
Marianne Designs dies
MS & Woodware punches
Ribbon, flowers & gems from stash

Thanks you for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely day.


.

13 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Donna your card is stunning, beautiful colouring! love the pretty bright colours, Mel, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and such a lovely image...sweet papers too.Just a reminder Donna,I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

that is just so beautiful Donna! Your colouring is impeccable as always, just so very pretty, love the sweet butterflies, too. Take care, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I love this Donna. A gorgeous image and layout, fantastic colours and beautiful flowers
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and pretty embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna. the image looks fab and I love the papers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Donna, I love your brilliant design and fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

What beautiful card! Love cute image, gorgeous colors and all details. hugs, Helena

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards since my last visit. I am having to catch up now after a few days off :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning donna.your details are fabulous and i love your colours and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Donna. Such lovely colours and detail.
Mags
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A stunning card, really beautiful colours and flowers!
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...