My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 9 February 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Happy Birthday Releases

Good Morning! Hope you are all happy & well and have lovely things planned to do today.

Over at Little Miss Muffet we are celebrating all month long as it's our 3rd birthday. So make sure you head over to the store, blog & FB page to check out all the offers, prizes and daily deals.

I've made a card using one of the New Releases


LOTV paper pad
Card base cut on Cameo
Whimsy sentiment
Pro's & Spectrum Noir Pencils
Spellbinders dies
Buttons from stash

Thanks for popping in to my blog, I really appreciate it.

I'm off to have a tidy up, then I think we are off out for a Sunday lunch. YUM!

Hope you have a lovely day, I'll be back later for a catch up.



17 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Every time I visit you, I see stuff I want! This week, it's a Cameo. Bad Mummy!

Totally fab card, I love the bright colours and the superdoop button detail x

vic said...

Hi Donna wow how cute is the dinosaur :) such a lovely card and beautiful colouring!! Enjoy your Sunday lunch
Hugs
Vic x

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is just so fun and colourful. The buttons are a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Claire said...

Fabulous card hun. Love the bright colours and the fabulous edge around the card. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image,great layout too.xxx

tilly said...

love your cute dino with that fun paper
Tilly

Gideoni said...

Ount! Very cutie! You is my inspiration, love your blog!

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Donna love this it's so sweet,fab design and detail
Hugs Julie xxxx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Donna. I love the image and the buttons, fabulous colours and gorgeous frame.
hugs Sue xx

Laine said...

Hope this finds you well Donna. He is fabulous and fun.
Laine
xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Donna - fabulous card base and super cute image coloured so beautifully.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

Wishcraft said...

Fabulous design, just love this shape and great colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Heike said...

I can see that we are both working with a bit more unusual creatures at the moment ;). This is such a fun and colourful card.
Heike xx

Mary J said...

You already know how much I love this from FB but I had to pop by to say it again - love it!!!

coops said...

so stunning donna.i love the fab edging and your dino and papers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Hi Donna...just love this card. What a great shape and gorgeous bright zingy colours. x

Unknown said...

He's such a cute looking dinosaur and I just love how you have used him on your card Donna, it's a beautiful design and LO! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...