My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 6 November 2013

My Crafty Heart DT card

Hi! hope you are all ok and not too cold. The weather certainly has made a turn for the worse.

I have a card to show you made using some scrummy goodies from My Crafty  Heart and also I've used my new toy ( I'll tell you about that later).


I used : LOTV pre-coloured image & sentiment
Echo Park Sweet Girl paper pad from MyCrafty Heart
Spellbinders Floral Ovals from My Crafty Heart
Prima Flowers from My Crafty Heart
Kaisercraft Sparklets from My Crafty Heart
Ribbon from stash

Over at My Crafty Heart there is an AMAZING 
Pre XMAS SALE
MASSIVE SAVINGS ON ALL RUBBER STAMPS - UP TO 30% Off!
30% off Nellie Snellen, Hero Arts, Mabel Lucie Attwell & Stampavie!

20% off  Gorguss Girls, Prima, My Mind's Eye, Hero Arts & Whiff of Joy!
10% off ALL Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps 
    (now all just £7.15 each)



10% & 20% off - ALL Items in the Christmas Crafting Section 



 20% off - ALL Designer Paper Pads  
All Discounts are applied at checkout

So pop over and have a peek, ooh! there's lot's of scrumminess to get your mits on.

Did you notice the butterfly and pretty square doily on my card, well these were made with my new toy.


I've been checking out the Silhouette Cameo for a while now as the files you can get are amazing.
Well my lovely Hubby came up trumps, after ringing round he managed to find one in stock and not only that, it had £70 off it as the box was damaged. Now I must admit to being a bit dubious as it seemed too good to be true. But when we went to collect it, I could'nt believe the 'damaged box was actually just a crumpled corner and it was reduced as it was the last one.Sooo as you can imagine, I'm one happy bunny, I can't wait for the weekend so I can have a proper play.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you have a lovely afternoon. 





27 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this art pad and what a gorgeous card, lucky you what a bargain, have fun, your doily is fab

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details. Have fun with your new toy.xxx

Sammy said...

Such a lovely card! Great design and love that image! x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Donna, such a cute image!
I can't wait to see what you create with your cameo!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the cute image and all your pretty detailing especially the beautiful square doily and butterfly made with your new toy.
hugs Sue xx

tilly said...

a lovely card in kraft...... well done on your new toy, Father Christmas won't need to bother now !
Tilly

Claire said...

Love this card Donna, so many lovely elements and how lucky are you with your new purchase - a bargain there hun. Hugs, Claire x

May said...

Gorgeous card Donna... the image is so sweet.. Beautiful design... What a bargain on the Silhouette...Enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So nsweet card Donna! Lovely cute image, gorgeous design and colors.
hugs, Helena

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! a double whammy!!
A beautiful card and brilliant new toy.
Looking forward to seeing your future creations

Patricia xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Donna, sweet image very cute. Love your new toy and what a bargain. Take care hugs Lynne xx

Larisa said...

Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card ans what a wonderful bargain :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

rosie said...

gorgeous card. love the colours. thanks for the inspiration x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna and such a beautiful image too...

Enjoy your new toy...you lucky girl!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jane said...

Ooh have fun with your new toy! Oh and I love your card.
Hugs
Jane

Sewe said...

Lovely card, hope you enjoy your Silhouette :)

/Sewe

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun, wow! what a gorgeous card the papers go so beautifully with the LOTV image...and OMW I am envious of your cameo, what a fabby new toy, wish I could come and play too :) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Carole said...

What a cutie Donna.
You'll love the silhouette
Hugs
Carole xXx

Wishcraft said...

Adorable card hun! Love this sweet image and all your lovely details. Ooh, lucky you - enjoy your new toy :o) Hugs, Lisa x

mags said...

A lovely card Donna. Love all the detail. Sounds like you got a real bargain too.
Mags
x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovley card, such a sweet image and love the gorgeous papers xx

coops said...

so stunning donna.gorgeous colours and i love your design and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

So adorable Donna!

*Vicki* said...

Such a precious image and i love how you've colored it in monochromatic tones! ;) HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...