My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 16 March 2013

Little Claire's Challenge # 31 Cards with folds

Hi, I'm back to tell you about the brand new monthly challenge over at Little Claire Designs


This month, we want to see your

'Cards with Fold's',

you can use any image but if you have any Little Claire stamps that you would like to share with us, please do and you could be one of our top three bloggers next month.
Here is the prize you could win,  lots of lovely crafty bits!



A paper pack, ribbons, two packs of stickers and a die-cut sheet


I used: Ever so lovely & Sunshine sentiments from Little Claire's
Papers from scrap box
Spellbinders & Memory Box dies 
Promarkers
MS punch
Ribbon & pearls from stash

My teamies have created some amazing cards to inspire you. Pop over and have a peek.

Hope you all have a lovely day, I'll be back soon with my A Gem of a Challenge card.



8 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Donna - saw this on the LC website earlier today and thought it was just lovely!

Sharon x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I love the image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing
Hugs Sue

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty little card Donna, I love the colours and a fab designt too!
Kelly.x

catherine said...

Another great card Donna. love the shape and the stamped image
x catherine

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty card Donna! Love all details. hugs, Helena

coops said...

gorgeous card donna.really pretty image and colours and fab shape ;D

xx coops xx

Irene said...

What a beautiful card! I get a feeling of spring!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love your framing and your colour work on this pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...