My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 16 February 2013

Little Claire's February Challenge - Love & Romance

Hi, I'm back with a card I made for our new challenge over at Little Claire's. This month our theme is ...

Love & Romance

As always we have a fabulous prize for the lucky winner.


Riverbank Revels Goodies
Wooden Elements
Mini Pegs
Washi Tape
Paper Lace Doilies
Twine
Paper Flowers
Cards & Envelopes (8 pack)
Glitter Stickers



Papermania Vintage Notes papers
X-cut & Spellbinders dies
MS punches
Ribbon & flowers from stash
Promarkers

Looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous cards, in need of some fab inspiration? Then hop over to Little Claire's & check out my teamies beautiful creations.

I'll be back in a bit with my A Gem of a Challenge card. 









8 comments:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the cute image, the papers and flowers are gorgeous and fabulous layout.
hugs Sue

Unknown said...

What a sweet looking couple they are Donna and I just LOVE that huge heart, too! Such an adorable card my friend! Big hugs, have a lovely weekend, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Donna,love the heart and lovely detail.
Hugs Julie x

Juls said...

beautiful!! so soft and romantic!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

Lovely card Donna, love the image and fab design and elements. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

AWW! So super sweet!! Lovely design and yummy ribbon my dear! ;)

riliska said...

AWE your card is Gorgeous.

Loving My Crafts said...

So sweet Donna,I love your beautiful design, fab hun. Hugs Polly x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...