My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 1 February 2013

Little Claire's brand new website and Hearts & Flowers

Good afternoon, hope you are all ok. Woohoo! here comes the weekend, once again I have high hopes for mine. Of course, there will be lots of washing and cleaning but I hope that I also get the chance to play in my craftroom.

As it's the first of the month then that means we have a brand new club stamp set released today over at Little Claire's and when you do pop over and have a look you will find a brand new website - pop over and have a peek.

Heart & Flowers is the new club stamp for February and features a gorgeous tree, a sweet lil' hedgehog, a lavender planter, border design and 3 sentiments for just £8.99

Join our Club





Rightyoh! I'm off to shove my uniform in the washing machine and have a look to see what's in the freezer for tea. Hope you all have a great evening.


11 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful cards Donna love the images and sentiments,fab papers you have used too.

Hugs Julie x

Janette said...

Hi Donna, Oh these looks so cute and good value to, thanks for sharing...enjoy your week-end.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Donna. The images are lovely and coloured beautifully. I love the bright and cheery papers too.
I hope you have a good evening
Hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Wow! these are gorgeous Donna! I love the colour combos and pretty stamps…the little birdcage with bow is really sweet! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sonia said...

Two fabulous cards my dear,wonderful images and lovely colors^_^
Have a beautiful weekend^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards, both very colourful :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love the images and fab colours.xxx

tilly said...

love both cards, but the pink has to be my fave, have a good weekend
Tilly

Nonni said...

The color combo of the first card is really great!

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are just super! Love the sentiment with the flower and bee! And the heart tree is just fab!

Unknown said...

Striking cards Donna with fab papers and die cuts, you just whip them up so easily! What a fine craftswoman you are my friend!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...