My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 16 November 2012

Daddy's Girl - MCH DT card

Hiya! Hope everyone is happy & well. Woohoo! it's the weekend and I'm chuffed to bits as we have a fab one planned.

Tomorrow, got some crimbo shopping to do and then we're babysitting for our lil' dude Bradley. Pub for tea then we'll all snuggle up to watch Strictly & X-Factor. Sunday, Wayne's taking me to Ross papercraft show in Sheffield. I like this one, although not a big one, there's still lots of yummy stash. :o)

Talking of stash, if you want some of the scrummy kind, then I know just the place....


Teresa has in store loads of new goodies, nip over & check out the 


That's where you'll find this lil' sweetie that I've used to make my card.


Isn't she just the most adorable ?

I used: Saturated Canary - Daddy's Girl
Echo Park For the Record paper pad
Spellbinders D-lites Fantastic Flourish 3
Cheery Lyn Pair of Ferns
Platinum Stickles

All the above lovely lot is available from My Crafty Heart

I also used: Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Ribbon, flowers & dewdrops from stash 

Don't forget to pop over to Teresa's Blog in the morning for....


I'm off, going make a start on the weekend. A bottle of Shiraz, feet up & a huge blog sesh.
Perfect!

Hope you all have a lovely evening.






15 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card as always Donna the image is so cute and coloured so beautifully. I love the dies. flowers oh I love everything. Caroline xxx

Gideoni said...

que cartão lindo!! Aproveite bem o fim de semana!! Aqui na minha cidade não tem lojas deliciosas de scrap... é uma pena...

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Donna, she's such a cutie
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sonia said...

Yesssss, the most Adorable image:)) Fabulous also the name 'Daddy's girl' funny:))
You Made a Wonderful card and gorgeous use of the dies:)
Hugs my friend,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Awe! This is gorgeous, such a cutie! Hugs! Leah Ann

Sue said...

Awwww that is such a cute image and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the papers and wonderful embellishments

It sounds like you have the perfect weekend planned, have fun!!

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours. I am off to the Ross Papercraft show on sunday too. I shall look out for you.xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! FAB colours :-)

Lisa x

May said...

Gorgeous image Donna.. your colouring is amazing.. Love the design & detail.. Beautiful card.. Hugs May x x x

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and image. Hugs Lisa xxx

Faye said...

Oooooo, Donna, your weekend sounds lovely... Enjoy! Your image here made me chuckle. And she looks fab with that pop of rich green behind her. X

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Morning Donna, oooh, she is a scrummy, gorgeous little thing - you've coloured her up so beautifully hun, love her hair and those slippers! The flowers and dies look great with her and those papers too....well have a fabby day hun, sounds like a great day - and also tomorrow...hope you get lots of new stash! Big Hugs,Teresa xxx

Ally said...

So cute, I love her bunny slippers :o) Lovely design and image, it's just a pretty card althogether!
Hugs, Alessandra

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.your colours are fabulous and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

julie_woolston said...

Oh Donna this is so beautiful, gorgeous colours image and details.

Hugs Julie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...