My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 2 June 2012

Sketch Saturday # 210

Good Morning folks, well it's the start of the long weekend, hope you have some lovely things planned to do. Lets hope the weather is kind to us, especially for all those street parties.

It's time for another sketch over at Sketch Saturday and this week our Jen is hosting the challenge. Here is her gorgeous sketch.

 

Our lovely sponsor this week is ...


The lucky winner will win 4 images of their choice.

Here's my card made using Tomboy from Ladybug Crafts Ink


I also used: Prima Doodle Deux Paper Pad from My Crafty Heart
Pro's & Prisma's
MS punch
Craftwork Cards sentiment

My teamies have created some wonderful cards to inspire you, I'm sure you will just love the fab sketch, it was a joy to work with. :o)

Also over at SS Blog we have announced our new DT, ooh! what a lovely bunch of super talented ladies, can't wait to get to know them all. 

Did you enter the DT's  4th Birthday Candy last week? Head over to the Blog  and check out if you have won. There is also info of how to claim your candy over there.

Rightyoh! I must head of and tidy up, hope you all have a lovely Saturday.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, I love your card - its a great image and gorgeous papers. I've posted me news on my blog!!! I am really excited but quite nervous too! Hope you have a great weekend. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the image which is perfect for a teenage girl and the vibrant papers are just fab too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, stunning work again, hugs Pops x x x

Tina said...

Love your card Donna, great sketch, I might have a go myself later. Tinaxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the bold image and fab design...sassy image too...off to check out Ladybug...I do love me a digi :) Donna ♥ x

rosie said...

gorgeous colours. fab image. love the little flower discs to the left. great layout x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card, Love the image.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

I had to take a closer look Donna, at first I thought she was an actual girl and not a drawing! Gorgeous card this is, she's one cool lady! Big hugs, Ira xox

Ally said...

wow, she looks so cool on your card!! Brilliant sketch for men's card too, don't you think?! Have to remember this one!
Enjoy the street parties and the long weekend, woo hoo...I will be thinking of you UK-buddies on Monday at work...
Hugs, Alessandra

Sonia said...

Coolimage,summer colours for a gorgeous card:)
Big hug Donna,
Sonia

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna, Wow, what a fab digi! Great for a teenager birthday, she goes superbly with the doodle deux papers - your colouring is amazing as ever, love how you shaded her dress and denim jacket, very cool:) Huge Hugs, Teresa xxx

angelwhispers said...

Donna this is fab and love the detail and papers just perfect for this great image and just loving the boots!!! Chanelle xx

coops said...

so stunning donna.your papers are lush and i love the fab teenage image :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Super-stylish card and wonderful papers! :) This is fabulous Donna :)



hugs

xxalisonxx

catherine said...

Love this one Donna. the image is great and love the backing paper
x catherine

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Donna! what a wonderful image and I really love the gorgeous papers and fancy border!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Steph said...

Oooh fab papers, Donna! And gorgeous colouring as always x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...